Directing You to Better Health with Penelope North ND DHM.
If you need help managing a condition or illness or if you’d just like to live a healthier, more energetic life, Health Compass will point you in the right direction and support you in achieving your goal.
Penelope North is your local Healthcare Practitioner, practicing in Milton since 1997. Her role as a qualified Naturopath is to assess your tissue and metabolic states to determine your individual needs. She then teaches you how to return your body to optimal health NOT just prescribe for presenting symptoms.
Her clinic is often referred to as an Apothecary as she compounds the majority of her liquid and powdered Supplements so they are tailored to suit each patient as well as her Prescriptive Skincare.
Penelope believes in working from the ground up and starts with a base of an optimal Nutritional platform to suit your lifestyle and needs Then adds the right Herbs or Nutritional Supplements to support and heal, where and as it is needed. Her unique prescribing and compounding prescriptions not only suits your needs but saves you money. She like Supplements to be just that – a supplement to your diet to balance out your needs when needed, not trying to be a Substitute for missing nutrients and bad habits.
- Advanced Dip Health Science (Naturopathy)
- Diploma Herbal Medicine
Penelope has a background in nursing and has been a practicing Naturopath in Milton since 1995. Her professional activity includes:
- Past lecturer and Clinical Supervisor at Australian College of Natural Medicine.
- Guest speaker at various professional forums and community organizations.
- Consultant to Special Schools, as well as conducting numerous information and training sessions for the disabled community.
- National Education Coordinator – writing, presenting the technical and product material to support sponsorship programs within the Naturopathy College and University curriculum.
- Written and Presented Post Graduate Workshops including: Clinical Pathology Interpretation and Application.
- Currently she has written and conducts In-house “Hands – On” diy Skincare Workshops that teaches you how to make your own NATURAL and Luxurious facial and body Skincare, using active hydrating and healing ingredients with confidence. See skincare workshops page for further information.